Thursday, May 14, 2015

Not Every Day is a Good Day

"You just can't argue with that", I think to myself.  Sometimes, the planned day proceeds flawlessly. Some days, nothing goes right.  Blame everything from Murphy's Law to the weather to the color of your socks, but it probably won't help much.
  • Shrug your shoulders and sigh.  
  • Boil your rage to Category 5 levels and flatten everything around you.  
  • Find a secluded corner and quietly break.  
Choices.  None of them good.


But this is why I like the steady stream of postings that hit my in-box on a regular basis.  I've listed some of these magnificent creators of daily wisdom on the side bar of this site. ("Insightful Advice")


Sometimes, I make notes based on these articles.  Sometimes those notes cross my field of vision in appropriate and timely ways.

Choices.  None of them good.

However, there IS another choice. Consider spending just one  minute to read "When You Most Need Help" from A Learning A Day.

Some days are good days.
Some days are bad days.

Our choices can determine how many are and how many are not.


No comments: