Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Bounci"full"

A toy.  A simple ball introduced way back in 1965.  Yes, the Wham-O Superball.

Acting normally on its way down, it lands.
Compresses.
Then it leaps upward with energy exceeding all anticipations.

This ball seemed to bounce forever.  It was a powerhouse of energy.  I wish I could say that.  I seem to run out of energy all the time now.  There are reasons for this of course - none of which I'll discuss here!

Today, I saw more than a bouncing ball.
Today, the ball taught me a lesson.


  • Trust God on the way down.
  • Allow the compression
  • Experience the gift; incomprehensible energy, peace and hope for the future.

Lord, help me to be more like a Superball. Help me to trust you in difficult times knowing that soon, you will be the reason that I am able to bounce forward.

May every one of you experience this bouncifull" relationship.

(I know, right? Sometimes, I just don't know where this stuff comes from...)

No comments: