Monday, June 8, 2015

Catalyst

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”  Mahatma Gandhi

This is a quote we see all the time.  I've read that these famous words might not be Gandhi's actual words, though.  In either case, the point is made. We can be a catalyst for change.

In at least 3 recent conversations, I've discussed Soul Pancake. Since it has apparently been on my mind, I thought I'd share a couple of their videos.  These people are amazingly clever, creative and intelligent.  

They have the ability to evoke strong emotions through their work.  I've laughed.  I've cheered.  I've cried.  No matter the emotional result, there is always a thought-provoking core which is evident in each production.








"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says."  James 1: 22

No comments: