Sunday, May 28, 2023

Balance Due

I started writing late this week. And before I finished, I knew I would not finish. That means that because of my procrastination, you get a short one this week.

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters. " Colossians 3:23

"Do to others as you would have them do to you." Luke 6:31

"Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much." Luke 16:10

"The integrity of the upright guides them, but the unfaithful are destroyed by their duplicity." Proverbs 11:3

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another."  John 13:34

And the reason for the above started with:

"Sometimes we have to pay a price for our ethics. But we either pay for them or we pay with them" Blue Bloods Frank Reagan Season 3, Episode 10.

 


No comments: