Tuesday, December 7, 2021

#Groupsof10 - Poinsettias

Hey Everybody - You're Invited no matter where you live!



Here's a quick invitation to those in and around Cincinnati.   Lowe's currently has small poinsettias for $1.00 (YES - that is ONE dollar).  They're small but kinda' cute, really.  

I was thinking about delivering these to a nursing home. I do not have a location in mind but I expect to need about 100 of these little flowers. I was hoping that 9 more people would join me!  

For $10 each. we can brighten someone's day. 

Two things: send me a message through LinkedIn (linkedin.com/in/mike-taylor-4950b034) or send an email to mike@sandalsandastick.com and let's do this QUICKLY.  The sale is over on December 15!

Lowe's Poinsettia

Now I realize that many of you are nowhere close to Cincinnati. Check Lowe's for a location near you and set up your own group.  Let me know if you do this! You can even invite me to participate! 

Time is, as they say, of the essence!

Thanks

m

#Groupsof10 - Poinsettias

No comments: