Sunday, May 5, 2019

Birthday Wishes


There were a couple of birthday cards that I needed to send today.  Since I rarely send actual printed cards, I logged into the Jacquie Lawson Greeting Cards site. I noticed a couple of new ones so I explored, chose the appropriate cards and sent them on their way.  One of them followed me around this morning.  I went back online and sent another, this time to each of you.  There is music, so turn on the speakers.  It takes about one minute. 

Directions to view the card are below.




Mike Taylor (mike@responsiblereferrals.com) has sent you a Jacquie Lawson ecard.
You can view your card by clicking here.

If you are not familiar with our ecards, and are uncomfortable clicking a link in an email, we quite understand. Instead, you can pick up your card and read your message from Mike Taylor by going to www.jacquielawson.com, clicking the Pick Up Card option in the menu, and entering your personal pickup code, which is: a3ba5b38

With best wishes, 
Jacquie Lawson and team.

No comments: