Sunday, October 30, 2022

Reset

Good morning, ALL!

In case you missed it, I missed it last week. Sure, it was busy. Absolutely, it was an exciting weekend. 

But here's the thing. On Monday, I realized that I had not published for the first time in years. Normally, if I am expecting a busy weekend, I will prepare something ahead of time and just set a future date for the email. I never forget it. 

Until - I forgot it. Completely. Never even crossed my mind. 

I am guilty and feeling it.

This week, I started an article once again. The title was/is "You've Heard it Said".

It probably has a place and maybe it will see print someday but I felt it was just a bit negative. I don't know if it is the current climate and the steady stream of trash-talking politicians. I don't know if I am entering one of those 'seasons' which seems to find objection to much of what I see in the world. 

I know this happens, but I also know how to move past it. That's what this video is all about, a change of attitude from self to other. If I am concerned for the needs of a neighbor, I feel less inclined to be subjecting my days to complaints and self-pity. 



It happens that videos are prohibited from playing on certain devices. 
If this has been your experience, please click here.




No comments: