Saturday, August 5, 2017

Morning Possibilities

We come with beautiful secrets
We come with purposes written on our hearts, written on our souls
We come to every new morning
With possibilities only we can hold, that only we can hold

Redemption comes in strange place, small spaces
Calling out the best of who we are
     "Add To The Beauty"
     Sara Groves YouTube

Would not most of us want to be the best of who we are?
Would not most of us want to be fulfilling our purpose?

We can start again every morning.
We can open our eyes and our hearts with each new dawn.
We can hear those whispered fleeting nudges.

Things like



  • "Say hello to that person."
  • "Hold the door for that lady"
  • "Stop the car.  Ask that person if they need a ride."
  • "Volunteer with that group"
  • "Click that link and donate."


But, of course, fulfilling our purpose isn't accomplished unless we say yes.
The best version of ourselves doesn't show up until we do.



Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
    for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
    for to you I entrust my life.
Psalm 143:8

No comments: