Sunday, June 4, 2017

How God Uses Our Hurts and Failures

Click the link above to watch the video.


I think I've mentioned Michael Jr. before - maybe even twice!  I will probably point you in his direction a few more times as well.


Yes, I'm still looking for a church.  As important as I feel this is, I nevertheless experienced a whole lot of distance this morning during the service.  And that was quite distressful as today is Pentecost! On the day when we reflect and remember the gift of the Holy Spirit, I'm feeling blah?  I'll work on that but it will take prayer not decision.

When I got home, I came across this video.  And, once again, Michael Jr. made an impact.  I guess you can find 'church' in a lot of places.

I'm sticking with my promise to keep these ramblings to a read of less than two minutes.  The video makes no such promise.  It's about 30 minutes.  And today, it was well worth my time!

If you're able to set aside a half hour, these are the verses mentioned in the dialogue.  Enjoy!

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11

Ok.  My break is over - back to reading The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni.

No comments: