Sunday, April 24, 2016

WWJD

I've been talking to a lot of people who seem to think God has left the building.  This has me thinking about how to answer this feeling of abandonment when it happens to others - when it happens to me. The truth is, it happens to every single one of us at one time or another.  And, during one's lifetime, it probably happens multiple times.

I'd decided to work on a series for this site that would hash over this topic a bit.  I had intended that it would be at least 7 postings long, but a few of these little articles are sitting in my "draft" box and have been for a while.  Perhaps I should just get to it and start posting.  What difference does it make if it's 7 or 5 or 3?  As Seth Godin says, "Just Ship It!" (Come to think of it, maybe it's time I reviewed this booklet!)
So, before I get into the serious text in the next couple of weeks, I thought it would be good to just laugh a bit.  This guy is hilarious! There are a number of YouTube videos featuring Michael Jr.  Enjoy!

What if you were a younger sibling of Jesus?

No comments: